Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Blahs




I am so ready for spring to come this year. While I do enjoy seeing the pretty snow on the ground I am ready to work in my new yard. I did happen to catch these cute morning dove couples hanging out on my picket fence this morning. I better get used to spring being awhile away yet...it is only the end of January so we still have at least 2 months left of winter. Maybe if we are lucky we will get a few nice days sprinkled in here and there.
John is closer to the basement remodel getting done. He has a good amount of the drywall up. I'd say over 1/3! He did not get to work on it last night though since I had my lab and science class from 5-8:15pm. Hopefully tonight he can get some work done. I can't wait to post the before and after pictures! That will be awhile yet!

No comments: